Schedule an Appointment
Want to talk to someone in person about:
- Setting up a checking or savings account for you or your business
- Questions regarding your existing account with us
- Moving your account to Texas First Bank
- Getting a loan - personal or commercial
- Discussing a Texas First Bank Mortgage loan
- Investing your money*
- Procuring insurance for yourself or your company*
- Setting up Treasury Management Solutions
Whatever it is, we’re happy to help. Schedule an appointment to meet with a banker, insurance agent, or investment professional near you using our convenient online scheduling tool.
Frequently Asked Questions
Why should I schedule my appointment online instead of going directly to the bank?
Your time is valuable. By scheduling an appointment, you:
- Let us know you’re coming so you don’t have to wait in line when you get here.
- Give us time to prepare so we can make sure that we have the right staff and documents available for you
When can I schedule an appointment?
You can schedule during regular business hours, including Saturdays, for as soon as 1 hour from now up to an hour before we close.
Do I have to know specifically what I want to talk about?
No, you don’t! Our bankers are trained and ready to help you answer any questions you may have, review your financial situation, and recommend the products or services that are right for you. We’ll be calling you to confirm your appointment and can answer questions then if you have them.
What is Setmore?
Setmore is the company that we work with to power our appointment scheduling tool.
How will my information be used?
You provide your name and contact information when scheduling an appointment. This information is only shared with bankers at your selected location for the purpose of scheduling, rescheduling or cancelling your appointment. It will not be shared with third parties or placed on a mailing list.
What should I bring to my appointment?
You should bring:
- Your ID, especially if you’re opening a new account.
- Any additional documents recommended by your banker depending on appointment type. Examples may include social security card, Business documents, proof of address, and bank statements.
If I’m running late, can I still meet with the banker?
Yes. As long as it’s still during regular business hours, our bankers will be happy to meet with you at their next available opportunity.
*Not FDIC insured. Not guaranteed by the bank. May lose value.