Personal Secured Credit Card
Build or rebuild your credit with a Texas First Bank secured credit card.
Why a Texas First Bank Secured Credit Card?
- Perfect for those with low to no credit
- Competitive interest rates between 11.97% to 13.98% Annual Percentage Rate, based on your credit worthiness
- Minimum deposit of $500 (maximum of $5,000)
- Low annual fees (between $29.99 and $49.99)
- Refundable security deposit (maximum credit limit will be equal to the amount of the security deposit)
- For Texas First Bank customers only
As always, Texas First Bank credit card features:
How old do you have to be to apply for a credit card?
You must be at least 18 years of age to apply for a credit card.
How long will it take to receive my credit card?
You will receive your card 7 to 10 business days after you are approved.
What does minimum payment mean?
The minimum payment is the lowest amount of money that you’re required to pay on your credit card statement each month. It is 3% of the total balance of your card, with a minimum of $20.00.?It's important to make on-time payments, even if it is a minimum payment, to maintain a?higher rate of repayment?and to build your?credit score.
How can I make a payment toward my credit card balance?
We offer two ways to make your credit card payment: via mycardstatement.com in the Texas First Bank mobile app and in-person at a TFB banking center.
When can I expect a return on my deposit?
At your credit card's expiration date, we will review your account, your relationship with us, your overall credit history, as well as other credit cards and loans. If all is in good standing, you may qualify to have your security deposit returned. Not all customers will qualify.