Make a Loan Payment
There are several ways to make your Texas First Bank loan payments.
- To set up a recurring payment from your Texas First Bank account or another financial institution, please call our Consumer Loan Center at (409) 908-9949. We will email you the required form to complete.
- To make a one-time payment from a Texas First Bank account, please contact any Texas First Bank banking center during regular business hours.
- To make a payment using a debit card from another bank, click the Repay link below.
- First-Time Users will need to create an online account with the Online Payment Portal. This portal is a third-party system and not integrated into the Texas First Bank Online Banking platform.
- You will need to provide a valid email address and to establish a password.
- You will need your Texas First Bank loan number and your ZIP code.