Imagine the things you love about your Visa® card. Now add the simplicity and convenience of paying almost anywhere you shop from your Apple® or Android™ smartphone, smartwatch, or tablet.*
Get started in just a few steps:
- Download the Apple Pay®, Google Pay™(G Pay), or Samsung Pay® app to your phone
- Create a secure login
- Add your Texas First Bank Visa card to the app
- Your phone becomes your wallet, offering the same benefits and protections your card currently provides
- Card information is encrypted, and purchases are completed with a unique code
- Card information is never shared with merchants
- Hold your device up to a contactless card reader and use your personal passcode or your fingerprint to authorize the transaction
- Personal information stays safe, and you stay in control
- From your local grocery store to the corner store, many stores and apps already take mobile payments
- All you have to do is pull your phone out, open the phone or app depending on the device, and hover over the card reader
- Just like that you've made your purchase
Enable Apple Pay, Google Pay, or Samsung Pay for your Texas First Bank card in three steps:
1. First, you must have a current Texas First Bank Visa credit or debit card. Don't have one? Contact us today to get set up.
2. Next, find your device on the list of compatible devices:
- Google Pay:
- Most NFC-enabled Android devices running Android 4.4 KitKat (or newer)
- Apple Pay:
- iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 7, iPhone 7 Plus, iPad, Apple Watch
- Samsung Pay:
- Galaxy S7 edge, Galaxy S7, Galaxy S6 edge+, Galaxy Note5, Galaxy S6 edge, Galaxy S6 active, Galaxy S6, Gear S2 (Beta – with NFC only)
3. Then, find and download the app, following the setup instructions online:
- Android Pay App
- Apple Pay Setup Guide
- Google Pay App
Once set up, you can start making purchases from your device. Enjoy!
*Only compatible with select cards, carriers, and devices. Data rates may apply. See list of compatible devices above.
Texas First Bank and the Texas First Bank logo are trademarks or registered trademarks of Texas Independent Bancshares, Inc. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners.